Before submitting a contact us form, please review the answers to the following common questions
1. Can I buy tuning for my emissions deleted vehicle?
Answer: We do not sell tuning for any emissions removed vehicles. Only vehicles with ALL of the factory emissions equipment intact can be tuned
2. I already have one of your tuning devices and I need new tuning for a modification change (injectors, turbos, pumps, transmissions, etc.)
Answer: All changes to tune files will require a re-tune to be purchased. Re-tunes can be purchased here
3. Do you write custom tuning for H&S performance devices?
Answer: We do not write any custom tuning for H&S products and do not have any tech support information for those devices.
4. I updated my tuner and now it does not work.
Answer: If you were sent a re-tune update or quick setup and are having issues after loading the quick setup file, please submit the contact form with all required information and we will get in touch with you to resolve the issue.
IF YOU UPDATED YOUR FIRMWARE BECAUSE THE INTERNETS TOLD YOU TO WITHOUT AN ANARCHY DIESEL REPRESENTATIVE TELLING YOU TO, YOU WILL HAVE TO MAIL IN YOUR TUNER FOR REPAIR. PLEASE SUBMIT THE CONTACT FORM REQUESTING MAILING INSTRUCTIONS.
5. I purchased my tuner X years ago and the truck has ran fine until X months ago. The tuning has went bad and I need a new tune
Answer: Tuning does not change or "go bad" if the vehicle ran fine for an extended period of time and then began running poorly the vehicle will need to be diagnosed and repaired by a qualified shop.
We cannot help diagnose mechanical or electrical issues, we can only help with tuning related issues which would have been present immediately after the tune file was loaded onto the vehicle.
ALL FORMS MUST HAVE THE COMPLETE 17 DIGIT VIN OF THE VEHILCE IN QUESTION. FORMS SUBIMTTED WITHOUT A COMPLETE VIN NUMBER WILL BE DISCARDED.